For Eligible Members CLICK HERE
The timeline is as follows:
- List of eligible Active members posted on CAS Website at 10:00 am PST, Friday, November 15, 2019
- Nomination Ballot Begins Online – Thursday, November 21, 2019
- Nomination Ballot Ends Online – 5:00 pm PST. Wednesday, December 4, 2019
- Final Nominees in each category announced Tuesday, December 10, 2019
- Final Voting Begins Online on Thursday, January 2, 2020
- Final Voting Ends Online – 5:00 pm PST, Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Newly elected CAS Board of Directors announced at the 56th Annual CAS Awards Saturday, January 25, 2020, InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown Hotel – Wilshire Grand Ballroom, Los Angeles, California
About the Cinema Audio Society:
The Cinema Audio Society was formed in 1964 for the purpose of sharing information with Sound Professionals in the Motion Picture and Television Industry.
The objectives of the CAS are: to educate and inform the general public and the motion picture & television industry that effective sound is achieved by a creative, artistic and technical blending of diverse sound elements; to provide the motion picture & television industry with a progressive society of master craftsmen specialized in the art of creative cinematic sound recording; to advance the specialized field of cinematic sound recording by exchange of ideas, methods, and information; to advance the art of auditory appreciation, and to philanthropically support those causes dedicated to the sense of hearing; to institute and maintain high standards of conduct and craftsmanship among our members; to aid the motion picture & television industry in the selection and training of qualified personnel in the unique field of cinematic sound recording and to achieve for our members deserved recognition as major contributors to the field of motion picture & television entertainment.
The Cinema Audio Society reserves the right to change and amend information and schedules at any time.
Last modified: November 27, 2019