60th Awards Timeline
The Cinema Audio Society (CAS) has set the date and timetable for the 60th Annual CAS Awards. The CAS Awards recognizes Outstanding Sound Mixing in film and television.
- Entry Submission Form available Online – Thursday, Oct. 19, 2023, on the CAS website at: www.CinemaAudioSociety.org
- Entry Submissions due Online – 5 p.m. PT, Thursday, Nov. 30, 2023
- Nomination Ballot Voting Begins Online – Tuesday, Dec.19, 2023
- Nomination Ballot Voting Ends Online – 5 p.m. PT, Tuesday, Jan. 2, 2024
- Final Nominees in each category announced – Tuesday, Jan. 9, 2024
- Nominee listing error and omission deadline – Friday, January 19, 2024
- Final Voting Begins Online – Thursday, February 8, 2024
- Final Voting Ends Online – 5 p.m. PT, Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2024
- 60th Annual CAS Awards – Saturday, March 2nd, 2024
- To view 60th Awards Information —
- To view Awards Submissions —
- To view the current Student Recognition Award Timeline and process —
- To view Rules for Promotion —
About the Cinema Audio Society:
The Cinema Audio Society was formed in 1964 for the purpose of sharing information with Sound Professionals in the Motion Picture and Television Industry.
The objectives of the CAS are: to educate and inform the general public and the motion picture & television industry that effective sound is achieved by a creative, artistic and technical blending of diverse sound elements; to provide the motion picture & television industry with a progressive society of master craftsmen specialized in the art of creative cinematic sound recording; to advance the specialized field of cinematic sound recording by exchange of ideas, methods, and information; to advance the art of auditory appreciation and to philanthropically support those causes dedicated to the sense of hearing; to institute and maintain high standards of conduct and craftsmanship among our members; to aid the motion picture & television industry in the selection and training of qualified personnel in the unique field of cinematic sound recording and to achieve for our members deserved recognition as major contributors to the field of motion picture & television entertainment.